Aluminum 1060 is formed by adding a small amount of copper to pure aluminum. It has excellent forming characteristics, high corrosion resistance, good weldability and electrical conductivity. 1060 is widely used in products that do not require high strength, such as chemical instruments, thin-sheet processing parts, deep-drawn or spinning concave vessels, welding parts, heat exchangers, clock surfaces and disc surfaces, nameplates, kitchenware, decorations, reflective appliances Wait. 1060 pure aluminum (standard: GB/T3190-2008) industrial pure aluminum has the characteristics of high plasticity, corrosion resistance, good electrical and thermal conductivity, but low strength, not strengthened by heat treatment, poor machinability, and can accept contact welding ,gas welding.
The Chemical Composition Of Aluminum 1060
- Silicon Si: 0.25
- Iron Fe: 0.35
- Copper Cu: 0.05
- Manganese Mn: 0.03
- Magnesium: 0.03
- Zinc Zn: 0.05
- Titanium: 0.03
- Vanadium V: 0.05
- Aluminum Al: 99.6
The Mechanical Properties Of Aluminum 1060
- Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥75
- Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa)≥35
- Sample size: all wall thickness
Note: Longitudinal mechanical properties of pipes at room temperature
The Heat Treatment Process Of Aluminum 1060
- Rapid annealing: heating temperature 350～410℃;
- depending on the effective thickness of the material, the holding time is between 30～120min; air or water cooling.
- High temperature annealing: heating temperature 350～500℃;
- when the thickness of the finished product is ≥6mm, the heat preservation time is 10～30min, when it is less than 6mm, it will be heated until it passes through; air cooling.
- Low temperature annealing: heating temperature 150～250℃; holding time 2～3h; air or water cooling.
The Weight Calculation Formula Of Aluminum 1060
- Length*width*height*density (0.0028)=kg/m
- Radius*radius*length*3.14*density (0.0028)=kg/m