TC4 titanium alloy heat treatment: mpa, TC4 material after solid solution strengthening treatment, the strength increase is not much, only to 1100MPa, the strength in the annealed state is generally 900MPa.
Type: α+β titanium alloy
- ●TC4 thermal expansion coefficient: TC4 titanium alloy has a series of advantages such as excellent corrosion resistance, small density, high specific strength, better toughness and weldability, etc., in aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, automobile, medicine and other sectors Have been successfully applied.
- ●TC4 titanium alloy mechanical properties: the specified residual elongation stress σr0.2/MPa≥825, elongation δ5(%)≥10,
- ● TC4 titanium alloy density: 4.5 (g/cm3)
- ●TC4 titanium alloy chemical composition: TC4 contains titanium (Ti) balance, iron (Fe) ≤ 0.30, carbon (C) ≤ 0.10, nitrogen (N) ≤ 0.05, hydrogen (H) ≤ 0.015, oxygen (O) ≤ 0.20 , Aluminum (Al) 5.5～6.8, Vanadium (V) 3.5～4.5 [1-2]
- ●TC4 titanium alloy density: 4.5 (g/cm3) working temperature -100 ~ 550 (℃)
TC4 contains titanium (Ti) balance, iron (Fe) ≤ 0.30, carbon (C) ≤ 0.10, nitrogen (N) ≤ 0.05, hydrogen (H) ≤ 0.015, oxygen (O) ≤ 0.20, aluminum (Al) 5.5～ 6.8, Vanadium (V) 3.5～4.5