On September 15, the Ministry of Natural Resources issued the “Notice on Improving the Dynamic Update Mechanism of Mineral Resources and Doing a Good Job in the Investigation of National Conditions of Mineral Resources.” Focus on the investigation of the national conditions of minerals such as petroleum, natural gas, uranium, iron, chromium, copper, aluminum, gold, nickel, cobalt, lithium, zirconium, and potash, so as to consolidate the mineral resources.
The full text is as follows:
The General Office of the Ministry of Natural Resources on Improving the Dynamic Update Mechanism of Mineral Resource Reserves
Notice on Doing a Good Job in the Investigation of the National Conditions of Mineral Resources
The natural resources authorities of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, the Natural Resources Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, and China National Petroleum Corporation The company, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, China National Offshore Oil Corporation, Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum (Group) Co., Ltd., China National Nuclear Corporation, China Geological Survey and other relevant units directly under the Ministry, agencies and bureaus:< /p>
In order to comprehensively and accurately grasp the status of mineral resources in a timely and accurate manner, grasp the national conditions and national strength of mineral resources, and further consolidate the foundation of national resources and energy security, we are now improving the dynamic update mechanism of mineral resources reserves and making notifications on matters related to the investigation of mineral resources national conditions As follows:
1. Fully understand the importance of controlling mineral resources.
Mineral resources are the material basis for economic and social development, and are the basis for the healthy development of the national economy. An important guarantee, the family data of mineral resources is an important part of the basic national conditions and strength. On the one hand, through the establishment of a working mechanism for the annual report on mineral reserves of mines (hereinafter referred to as the “Annual Report on Mine Reserves”), to obtain true and credible annual change data of mineral resources; on the other hand, strengthen the investigation of mineral resources of key minerals and take regular inventory Resources and family status. Improving the dynamic update mechanism of mineral resources reserves and understanding the quantity, quality, structure and spatial distribution of China’s important mineral resources is an important prerequisite for ensuring resource security and economic security. It is the formulation of national resource strategies, decision-making, planning and improvement of industrial policies. It is an important foundation for coordinating the relationship between resource development and ecological protection, as well as the rational allocation of resources, optimizing the layout of the industrial structure, and promoting regional economic development.
Second, further improve the working mechanism of annual reports of mine reserves
Annual reports of mine reserves directly reflect the annual changes in mineral resources and are important for the dynamic update of mineral resources. One of the basis is to strengthen research on legal principles, systems, technology, supervision and information management, and improve the relevant systems and working mechanisms for reporting real mineral resource reserves dynamic data. Mining enterprises must carefully compile annual reports of mine reserves in accordance with the requirements of the new classification standard for mineral resources reserves, according to the geological conditions of the deposits, the order of mineral mining, and the preservation of resources. . Speed up the construction of the technical standard system, and establish a data collection method that is standardized, connected from top to bottom, and consistent in the number of figures. Vigorously promote the informatization construction of mineral resources and reserves management in mines, and realize the traces of data changes throughout the process, the revisions are well-founded, and the traceability can be traced. Promote data sharing and explore a new regulatory mechanism that relies on the application of big data. The competent department of natural resources takes the compilation of annual reports on mine reserves as an important basis for whether to be included in the list of abnormalities in the exploration and mining information of mining rights holders.
3. Focus on the national survey of strategic mineral resources
With the guidance of the new classification standard of mineral resources reserves, focus on the country’s shortage of strategic minerals. Do a good job in national investigations of minerals such as petroleum, natural gas, uranium, iron, chromium, copper, aluminum, gold, nickel, cobalt, lithium, zirconium, and potash, and consolidate mineral resources.
(1) Investigate the identification of mineral resources. Organized and implemented by the natural resources competent departments of various provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities). Find out the basic data on the current status of mineral resource reserves such as production mines, unused mining areas, closed (discontinued) mines, and construction project lapping of various minerals. The investigation of oil, natural gas, and uranium mines is directly organized by the Ministry. On the basis of unified requirements, all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) can rationally arrange the investigation of minerals in combination with the endowment of mineral resources, the needs of industrial development and the financial situation.
(2) Evaluation of the potential of mineral resources. Synchronized with the investigation of the identified mineral resources, it is organized and implemented by the China Geological Survey. Relying on geological survey projects, focusing on strategic minerals and emerging industrial minerals, comprehensively using geological, geophysical and geochemical prospecting, remote sensing and other diverse information to delineate favorable prospecting areas, provide targets for mineral geological surveys, and scientifically evaluate China’s minerals Resource potential.
(3) Establish a three-level quality control system of “self-inspection, self-inspection, comprehensive inspection, and national verification” in accordance with the requirements of “unified standards, full-process control, grasping nodes, and strict acceptance”, and implement responsibility to individuals The goal responsibility system is to control the quality of investigation work throughout the process. Establish an integrity assessment system for investigation teams and mining rights holders, keep all investigation results on file to ensure traceability and inspection in the whole process, report and interview those involving false or concealed investigation data; if the circumstances are serious, the mining enterprise or The investigation unit is blacklisted.
All provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) natural resources authorities should attach great importance to the implementation plan (see appendix) in accordance with the requirements of the organization and implementation and funding guarantees. Establish an information communication mechanism for the work progress of ministries and provinces, report work progress and existing problems in a timely manner, and strengthen work organization and coordination. The provincial natural resources authorities are requested to report the provincial implementation plan to the Ministry of Mines Protection by the end of August 2020.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^