1. General provisions
1. Before the pipeline is installed and constructed, the following conditions should be met:
a The construction drawings and other technical documents are complete, and the drawings and technical disclosures have been carried out to meet the construction requirements;
b The construction plan, construction technology, supply of materials and machines, etc. can ensure normal construction;
c. Installation personnel should receive technical training in the installation of building water supply pipes.
2. The pipes and fittings provided should comply with the design regulations and be accompanied by product instructions and quality certificates.
3. Do not use materials that show signs of damage. If there is any abnormality in the quality of the pipeline, technical appraisal should be carried out before use.
4. Openings during the installation of the pipeline system should be blocked in time.
5. During construction and installation, the pressure levels and usage occasions of cold and hot water pipes should be reviewed. Pipe markings should be facing outward, in
2. Key points for pipeline laying and installation
1. When pipes are embedded in the wall and laid concealed, grooves should be reserved in conjunction with the civil engineering. If there are no regulations on the size design, the wall groove ruler for the pipes embedded in the wall should be used.
The depth is De+20mm and the width is De+40~60mm. The concave surface must
It must be flat and there must be no sharp corners or other protrusions. After the pipeline pressure test passes, the wall groove shall be filled with M7.5 grade cement mortar.
2. Pipes should be laid concealed in the floor surface according to the location on the design drawings. If there are any changes to the on-site installation, there should be diagrams
3. When installing pipelines, there must be no axial distortion. When passing through walls or floors, it is not advisable to force correction. Water supply polypipe and
There should be a certain protection distance when other metal pipes are laid in parallel. The net distance should be less than 100mm, and the aggregated pipes should be
It’s on the inside of the cnc machining metal pipe.
4. Indoor exposed pipes should be installed after the civil works have been painted. Before installation, holes or roofs should be correctly reserved in conjunction with the civil works.
5. When the pipeline passes through the floor, a steel casing should be installed. The casing should be 50mm above the ground and have waterproof measures. Pipe crossing house
When doing so, strict waterproofing measures should be taken. A fixed bracket should be installed at the front end of the crossing.
6. When hot water pipes pass through walls, steel casings should be installed in conjunction with civil engineering. When cold water pipes pass through walls, holes can be reserved.
The size is 50mm larger than the outer diameter.
7. For pipes directly buried in the floor surface and inside the wall, pressure test and concealment engineering acceptance records should be prepared before sealing.
8. The requirements for laying physical entrance pipes and indoor buried pipes in buildings are as follows:
a. Indoor flooring 0.00 or less pipe laying should be carried out in two stages. First carry out the floor leveling below 0.00 to the foundation
The laying of outer wall sections; after the civil construction is completed, the laying of outdoor connecting pipes will be carried out;
b． The laying of pipes below the indoor floor should be carried out after the backfill soil of the superstructure is compacted and then excavated again. strictly prohibited in
laid before backfilling or in uncompacted soil;
c. The bottom of the trench for laying pipes should be flat, with no sharp and hard objects protruding from it. The particle size of the soil should not be greater than 12mm and must be
If necessary, lay a 100mm thick sand cushion layer on opposite sides.
d. When backfilling buried pipelines, the backfill soil around the pipes must not be mixed with sharp and hard objects that come into contact with the pipe wall. Use sand or granules first
The soil with a particle size of no more than 12mm is backfilled to 300mrn above the top of the pipe, and the original soil can be backfilled after being compacted. Indoor buried
The buried depth of the pipeline should not be less than 300mnl;
e. A protective pipe should be installed where the pipeline exits the floor, and its height should be 100mnl higher than the ground level;
f. When pipes pass through foundation walls, metal sleeves should be installed. Clearance height above reserved holes for casing and foundation wall, ad hoc
The gauge should not be less than 100mm;
g. When pipelines cross neighborhood roads and the soil thickness is less than 700mm, strict protection measures should be taken.
3. Key points of pipeline connection
1. Hot-melt connection should be used for installation between water supply polypipes and pipe fittings made of the same material, and special installation should be used.
Hot melt tools. Pipes in concealed walls and floors shall not be connected with threads or flanges.
2. To connect the water supply polypipe and metal pipe fittings, polypipe fittings with metal pipe fittings should be used as a transition.
The parts and plastic pipes are connected by hot melt, and the metal fittings or sanitary ware hardware accessories are connected by wires.
3. Hot melt connection should be carried out according to the following steps:
a. Turn on the power supply of the hot melt and wait until the operating temperature indicator light comes on before starting the operation;
b. When laser cutting aluminum the pipe, the end surface must be aligned with the pipe axis. Pipe cutting generally uses pipe shears or pipe cutting machines.
A sharp hacksaw can be used if necessary, but the burrs and burrs should be removed from the pipe section after cutting;
c. The connecting end faces of the pipe village and pipe fittings must be clean, dry and oil-free;
d. Use a caliper and a suitable pen to measure and plot the weld depth at the pipe end. The weld depth should be in accordance with Table 9.
Table 9 Technical requirements for hot melt connection
Nominal outer diameter (mm) Heat melting degree (mm) Heating time (mm) Processing time (S) Cooling time (mm) 20 14 5 5 4 3
25 16 7 4 3
32 20 8 4 4
40 21 12 6 4
50 22.5 18 6 5
63 24 24 6 6
75 26 30 10 8
90 32 40 10 8
110 38.5 50 15 10
Note: If the ambient temperature is less than 5℃, the heating time should be extended by 50%.
e. When welding elbows or tees, attention should be paid to their orientation according to the requirements of the design drawings, so that the air is in the straight direction of the fittings and pipes.
above, marking its location with auxiliary signs;
f. When connecting, guide the pipe end into the heating mantle without rotating, insert it to the marked depth, and at the same time, hold the pipe end without rotating.
Push the pipe fitting onto the heating head until it reaches the specified mark. Heating time must meet the requirements in Table 9;
g. After the heating time is reached, immediately remove the pipe and pipe fittings from the heating jacket and heating head at the same time, quickly and without rotation.
Insert the ground straight line evenly to the marked depth to form a uniform flange at the joint;
h. During the processing time specified in Table 9, the newly welded joint can still be corrected, but rotation is strictly prohibited. 4. When pipeline mining
When using electrofusion connection, the following regulations should be met: a. The fusion part between the electrofusion fittings and the pipe should be kept free from moisture; b.
The connection end of the electrofusion socket connection pipe should be cut vertically, and a clean cotton cloth should be used to wipe the surface of the pipe and pipe fittings.
Remove the dirt, mark the insertion depth, and scrape off the surface; c. Align the two corresponding connectors so that they are on the same axis
on; d. The wire connections between the electrofusion connecting equipment and the electrofusion pipe fittings should be correct. Before connecting,
Link to this article：PP-R pipe construction and installation guidelines
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^