(1) Steel, copper and copper alloy plated parts: Dissolve and peel off the cadmium coating with the solution
1. Dilute hydrochloric acid.
2. 100g/l ammonium nitrate.
3. Waste chromic acid solution.
(2) 5 axis machining aluminum and its alloy plated parts: Use 5~10% nitric acid to dissolve and peel off the cadmium coating.
(3) Plated parts with poor appearance: Some plated parts can be re-plated directly without stripping off the coating.
First perform electrolytic cleaning for 1 to 2 minutes to remove surface dirt and films, then activate and clean, and stay in the cadmium plating bath for 10 to 30 seconds before re-plating. The time depends on the condition of the titanium parts.