The Method Of Eliminating The Accuracy Of The Workpiece After Processing Is Seriously Out Of Tolerance, And The Method Of Eliminating The Fault Of The Broken Fuse
No abnormal phenomenon was found, and the machine tool coordinates also returned to the origin (end point) after processing, but the accuracy of the workpiece was seriously out of tolerance, which was often caused by the following reasons.
- Deformation of the workpiece; consideration should be given to eliminating residual stress, changing the clamping method and making up for it with other auxiliary methods.
- Interference of moving parts. If the worktable is strongly rubbed by protective parts (such as “skin tiger”, cover, etc.), or even withstood, resulting in out of tolerance, you should carefully check whether the movement of each component interferes.
- The matching accuracy and clearance of the screw nut and the transmission gear are out of tolerance, and the movement accuracy of the worktable should be checked.
- The verticality of the X and Y axis worktable carriages is out of tolerance, and the verticality of the X and Y axes should be checked.
- The guiding accuracy of the electrode wire guide wheel (or guide) is out of tolerance, and the working state and accuracy of the guide wheel (main pulley) or guide should be checked.
- Various parameters change too much during processing, and measures such as power supply voltage regulation should be considered.
Fuses are installed in backup electrical parts such as machine tool electrical appliances, high-frequency power supplies, and numerical control systems. According to the overall design of the machine tool, the fuses of each part should protect themselves (break the fuse) in the event of a short circuit or overcurrent in that part, and generally should not affect the fuses of other parts. In this way, the machine tool can preliminarily determine the general scope of the fault based on the broken fuse position.
It should be emphasized that if the fuse is broken, the fault must be checked, and after the fault is removed, a new fuse of the same specification can be replaced. It is not allowed to directly replace the fuse without checking the fault, in order to prevent damage to the device and cause a larger accident.
Generally speaking, first measure the resistance value of the lower load side (the load side of the fuse) from the broken fuse, then measure the resistance value between the load end of the fuse and the machine tool or the neutral line, and then go deep into the line to check step by step, the so-called “” The method of “following the vine and touching the paw” is more convenient, but it is often possible to find short-circuit traces immediately when the relevant part is opened, which is easier to solve.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest Cnc milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^