Turning Method Of End Face Groove Of Lathe
There are often some more complicated end face grooves on disc parts, and these end face grooves are processed on a lathe.
- When cutting a narrow straight groove on the end face of a lathe turning end face straight groove. A tool tip of a lathe grooving tool is equivalent to turning an inner hole, so the secondary flank surface of the tool tip must be ground into an arc shape according to the size of the end face groove arc, and a certain relief angle is ground to prevent it from being with the groove. arcs collide.When turning wide and straight grooves with high dimensional accuracy on the end face, the left and right offset cutters can be used to turn the “knife pick” method. When fine turning, first use the left-biased tool to turn the inner side +70 a o. 046rrirri, and feed the bottom surface of the turning groove from the outside of the straight groove to the inside, and then use the right offset tool to turn the outside ≠ 220-0 stare’mm, and carry out “connection” from the inner/side of the straight groove, and use the tool to process It can ensure the flatness of the bottom of the groove, and there will be no obvious knife marks at the “knife pick up”.When turning deep straight grooves, in order to increase the rigidity and strength of the cutter head, a circular-arc reinforcing rib can be made behind the lathe turning tool.
- The T-slot on the end face of the lathe is more complicated, and it must be completed in three steps using three turning tools.In the first step, a flat grooving knife is used to cut straight grooves; the second step is to use an elbow right grooving tool to turn the outer groove; the third step is to use an elbow left grooving tool to turn the inner groove. The width of the main blade of the lathe elbow grooving knife should be equal to the groove width a, and L should be less than 6, otherwise the elbow grooving knife cannot enter the groove.Secondly, it should be noted that when the elbow grooving tool enters the flat groove, in order to avoid the side of the turning tool colliding with the workpiece, the side should be ground into an arc shape accordingly.
- The processing method of the dovetail groove of the turning dovetail groove must also be turned in three steps with three turning tools.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest Cnc milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).
Link to this article：Turning Method Of End Face Groove Of Lathe
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^