1. Aluminum profile framing requirements:
- Ordinary curtain wall profiles, ordinary doors and windows profiles, industrial profiles, must be installed in the same frame.
- Heat-insulating curtain wall profiles and heat-insulating doors and windows profiles must be installed in the same frame respectively.
- It is not allowed to mix heat insulation profiles and ordinary profiles in the same frame.
- Each frame of profile must be filled 5mm below the frame surface, and each row of profile must be separated by a mat to ensure that each profile has a hot air circulation in place to achieve a heating effect.
- Flat model materials with wall thickness ≥ 4mm are not allowed to overlap (only 1 per layer is allowed).
- For small materials with wall thickness ≥ 2mm, a ventilation duct of 80mm must be left in the middle of each frame.
2. Aging process:
- Ordinary curtain wall profiles, ordinary door and window profiles, and industrial profiles must be aging in the same aging furnace. The temperature in the furnace is controlled within the range of 195℃±5℃. After reaching the temperature, the temperature is kept for 3 hours and the furnace is released. After the furnace is released, the fan will be blown for 20 minutes. After cooling, the quality inspector checks the hardness.
- The heat-insulating curtain wall profile and heat-insulating door and window profiles must be aging in the same aging furnace. The temperature in the furnace is controlled within the range of 180℃±3℃. After reaching the temperature, it will be kept for 3 hours and be out of the furnace. After the furnace is out of the furnace, immediately turn on the fan to blow for 20 minutes to cool , The quality inspector inspects the hardness
- If the aging heat insulation profile is not full of the furnace, you can put 1 to 2 frames of ordinary profiles (wall thickness below 2.0mm) for aging in the same furnace, and the aging process shall be performed according to the heat insulation profile process.
- When lifting the material into the furnace, the end of the profile and the air guide should be controlled within 80-100mm.
- When the temperature in the furnace reaches the temperature required by the process, the aging worker uses a glass tube thermometer to measure the actual temperature in the furnace every 30 minutes and make original records.
Link to this article：Aluminium profile aging process operating procedures
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^