Q550D steel plate four precautions, how many do you know?
The following is a brief introduction to the precautions for the application of the relevant characteristics of the Q550D steel plate. Customers who value the different characteristics of the Q550D steel plate must figure out the precautions for the use of these different characteristics, so as to ensure a better application effect.
- 1. Precautions for the use of gas cutting characteristics: Q550D steel plate has an outstanding gas cutting function, but when gas cutting is performed on it, attention should be paid to avoid the imagination of steel plate cracking. Try to choose an environment with high oxygen content and gas pressure for low-speed incision. *It is good to perform preheating and cutting, and the preheating temperature should be guaranteed within the range of 60℃-90℃.
- 2. Precautions for cold forming characteristics: The hardness and strength of Q550D steel plate are relatively high, but its cold bending function is also relatively good, which is more suitable for cold forming processing. However, when cold forming the Q550D steel plate, attention should be paid to the cracking of the edge of the steel plate. The edge can be processed in the flame and the edge can be trimmed in the later stage.
- 3. Precautions for the use of hot forming characteristics: Q550D steel plate has outstanding hot processing technology, but after the hot forming process of the steel plate, low temperature tempering treatment, it is recommended that the tempering temperature be controlled within the range of 250°C-350°C.
- 4. Precautions for the use of mechanical processing characteristics: The mechanical processing characteristics of Q550D steel plate are unquestionable, but it is recommended to use some special processing tools for the processing process of this characteristic. Ability to cut and grind steel plates with the appearance of carbides.
Cutting method of Q550D steel plate:
- 1. Preheating cutting: This method is to preheat the steel plate before cutting the Q550D steel plate. This preheating is mainly to avoid the steel plate from releasing cracks during cutting. Preheating generally requires the temperature to be controlled within a certain range. At the same time, attention must be paid to uniform and full heating.
- 2. Low-speed cutting: If there is no condition for pre-heating cutting or the steel plate can not be fully and evenly heated, it is recommended to try low-speed cutting. This method is mainly to control the cutting speed. The specific cutting speed should be controlled according to the thickness and hardness of the cut steel plate.
- 3. Underwater cutting: Underwater cutting of Q550D steel plate can be directly cut under water or can spray water on the cutting surface during cutting. Regarding underwater incision, it is recommended to use ion or flame incision. In addition, there are many advantages of underwater cutting, such as the ability to avoid the deformation of the cut steel plate, to avoid the reduction of the hardness of the steel plate, and the ability to cool the steel plate in the longest time.
Link to this article：Four precautions and cutting methods for Q550D steel plate
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^