First, the principle of the card-type stainless steel pipe fittings
1. Anti-pull principle: the middle position of the compression type pipe fitting is small, but the two ends are large, and the resistance is >3.0mpa;
2. The principle of leakage: U-shaped groove is filled with O-ring seal radial shrinkage, leakage leakage, not leak-proof water;
3. Anti-rotation principle: The special card pressing tool presses the card into a hexagon to prevent the water from leaking during use.
Second, the advantages of stainless steel stuck pipe fittings
1. The connection is reliable and safe;
2. Construction is convenient and fast;
3. Suitable for embedded installation;
4. Maintenance-free, free of updates, superior economic performance.
Third, the characteristics of stainless steel stuck pipe fittings
1. The pipe fitting construction is quick and convenient, and the installation time is only 1/3 of the installation time of the traditional pipe fittings (only 5s for electric single-time card pressing);
2. Pipe fittings sanitary, environmentally friendly, reliable, economical, long life, maintenance-free, free of updates.
Fourth, the construction precautions for stainless steel stuck pipe fittings
1. Stainless steel clamp pipe fittings are thin-walled stainless steel pipe fittings. Please avoid rough operation to avoid sag and dents, especially at the site, be careful not to trample the pipe fittings.
2. The storage of pipes, try to avoid direct sunlight, please use plastic belt or security cloth to cover protection.
3. When the stainless steel clamp pipe is stained with oil, be sure to insert it clean. In particular, the end of the pipe and the rubber seal of the pipe fittings determine whether there is any foreign matter. If there is any foreign matter, it should be disposed of immediately to avoid more serious consequences.
4. If the pipe fitting cannot be inserted smoothly into the pipe, check whether the burr of the pipe port has been removed, especially the burr on the inner wall. The burr will directly affect the joint between the pipe and the pipe.
5. After the stainless steel clamp pipe fitting is inserted, it will not be pressed temporarily. It is necessary to first tighten the thread and then press it to prevent the clamped joint from loosening due to the rotating thread.
6. When the piping is not bent correctly, please correct it in the straight pipe. Do not correct the pipe parts, and the card pressure may be loose, which is also the cause of the leakage. Please pay attention.
7. If there is slack in the pressure of the card, you can press it again at the original pressure (note the direction of the hexagon).
8. When the pipeline system is used for other media other than water (such as oil, chemical, gas, etc.), please contact the manufacturer to discuss that the rubber seal may be damaged by the corrosion of the medium and may cause leakage.
9. The pipeline system should consider anti-corrosion measures when it is used near the coast or in a place with a lot of salt water. In addition, it should be paid attention to when using well water, sea water, hot spring water, and fluids with high salt content.
10. When using water for hot water, if the water source is untreated well water, consider whether it will have adverse effects on the piping. Please pay full attention.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：Stainless Steel Clamp Pipe Fittings
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^