Aluminum roofing panels are very popular among roofing projects and contractors for several reasons to choose aluminum for your next project. It is not only a versatile material
for a variety of agriculture and buildings, it is structurally stable and easy to process, and can be used for roofing projects. Even in gardens, studios, home offices, it is easy to install,
so laying aluminum roof panels instead other traditional roofing materials is a good choice.
1. The aluminum roofing sheet can be installed really easily – all you have to do is cut the sheet to size and fix it to the roof truss. This can save you time, money and energy.
2. Aluminum is incredibly lightweight compared to other roofing sheets. This makes transport much easier and you will not be able to focus on the overall building structure.
3. Even though aluminum is superior to steel, aluminum has the highest strength to weight ratio among all metals. This makes it an incredibly strong material, which combines with its
light weight and makes it a great roofing material for it.
4. Aluminum is corrosion resistant, unlike other metal, it does not rust or corrode in very industrial or corrosive environments.
5. Aluminum reflects the sun. In other words, the building will be cooler even if the outside temperature rises during the summer. It also helps to maintain the heat in the house in the
winter, reduces heating costs and saves energy.
6. The aluminum sheet used for roofing is made up of recycled materials up to 90%, making it ideal for people who are environmentally friendly.
7. Aluminum roofs may last longer, perhaps 50 years, so the initial cost may seem high, but that is a long-term investment. Other roofing sheets may last only 10 – 12 years, so
exchanging these five more times inevitably adds a cost to the initial price.
Shanghai Metal Corporation is a trusted aluminum alloy, aluminum foil price, stainless steel price and stainless steel manufacturer, kinds of stainless steel in china.
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, and Twitter. Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Susan F.//SMC Editor
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.