C Carbon Cr Chromium V Vanadium Mo Molybdenum Mn Manganese Si Silicon
1.55 11.5 1.0 0.7 0.4 0.3 K110 factory condition: soft melting to 250HB (maximum)
Annealing specifications: annealing temperature 830~880℃, holding time 1~3H, slow cooling
Quenching and tempering specifications: quenching temperature 1020~1040℃, air and oil cooling, tempering temperature 180~200℃, hardness 60~62HRC. Forging: initial forging 1050°C, final forging 850°C, cool down with the furnace. Or insulating material for medium cooling. Annealing: 800-850ºC. After heat preservation, cool to about 600°C at 10-20°C/HR, then air cool, and the final hardness is HB250. Stress relief: In protective gas, 600-700ºC, 1-2HRS, with furnace cooling. Quenching: 1020-1040ºC, complex shape parts, air cooling, special shape spring parts; air cooling, or oil cooling; or 400-450ºC bath (200-250ºC) graded quenching, isothermal time 15-30 minutes . Quenching hardness HRC63-65º Tempering: Tempering in grade. Temper hardness is the tempering curve. The tempering and holding time is one hour per 20mm thickness, less than 2HRS, air cooling. K110 is ASSAB’s high-quality high-chromium cold work die steel, high-carbon, high-chromium type ledeburite steel. This steel has good hardenability and good wear resistance. Because the steel is rich in superhard alloy carbides, vanadium and molybdenum alloy elements are specially added, and it is made by vacuum degassing forging and rolling. The carbide particles are finely distributed and evenly distributed. After quenching, it undergoes high-temperature tempering treatment, and the hardness and wear resistance are improved. reduce. Suitable for precision stamping dies, cold extrusion molding, drawing dies, stamping dies, and instrument parts. (1) It is a high-carbon, high-chromium alloy steel with extremely high hardness and appropriate toughness, and has a tempering hardening effect. It is a typical air-hardened steel and is currently the alloy tool steel with the best wear resistance.
(2) Molybdenum and vanadium elements are added, so it has the characteristics of wear resistance, non-deformation and impact resistance.
(3) After secondary refining, the purity is good and the crystal grains are fine. This steel is a high-carbon, high-chromium (12%) steel that has undergone special heat treatment before leaving the factory. It has excellent processing performance and excellent hardenability. It has extremely high toughness and wear resistance, and its dimensional changes are stable during heat treatment. (1) Various molds for cold processing, such as stamping dies, punching and shearing dies, deep drawing dies, screw head cold punching dies, etc.
(2) Various cold working tools, such as shears, punches, rollers, precision templates and gauges, etc.
(3) Ceramic mold, PVC corrosion-resistant mold, etc.
(4) Thermosetting resin vacuum molding mold
Factory status: soft melting to HB250 (highest)
Suitable for various high-efficiency cutting tools, molds and punches, various blanking and stamping tools, thread rolling dies, wire drawing dies, deep drawing dies and cold pressing dies, etc.
Link to this article：What is K110 steel? What are the applications of K110 steel?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^