SLD steel is a high carbon, high chromium alloy steel with extremely high hardness and suitable toughness, and has a tempering hardening effect. It is a typical wind hardened steel and is currently an alloy tool steel with good wear resistance. Adding molybdenum and vanadium elements, it has characteristics such as wear resistance, non deformation, and impact resistance.
After secondary refining, it has good cleanliness and fine grains. Chinese GB standard grade CR12, German D1N standard material number 1.2080, German DIN standard grade x210cr12, British Bs standard grade BD3, French AFN0R standard grade z200Cr12, Italian UNI standard grade x210Cr13KU/X250Cr12KU, Spanish UNE standard grade x210Cr12, Japanese JIS standard grade SKD1, American AlSI/SAE standard grade D3 (%): C: 1.50Mn: 0.45P: ≤ 0.025S: ≤ 0.010V: 0.02Mo: 0.30 5Si: 0.25Cr: 12 high wear resistance, High compressive strength; Good quenching performance and small heat treatment deformation.
Stamping, blanking, shearing and other molds; Stretching, bending, stamping and other molds; Cold extrusion, cold forging, powder pressing and other molds; Screw rolling, cold rolling cutting and other molds; Ceramic molds, high wear resistant plastic molds, etc.
Quenching: First preheat 700-750 ℃, then heat to 1000-1050 ℃ and cool in still air. For stainless steel alloy 303 tools with a thickness of more than 6 inches, it is better to heat to 980-1030 ℃ and harden in oil. Tempering: Heat to 150-200 ℃, stay at this temperature, and then cool in still air. Annealing: Heat to 800-850 ℃, stay at this temperature for 1-3 hours, and let it gradually cool in the furnace.
Φ 30 machine rolled round steel Φ 35 machine rolled round steel Φ 40 machine rolled round steel Φ 45 machine rolled round steel Φ 50 machine rolled round steel Φ 55 machine rolled round steel Φ 60 machine rolled round steel Φ 65 machine rolled round steel Φ 70 machine rolled round steel Φ 75 machine rolled round steel Φ 80 machine rolled round steel Φ 85 machine rolled round steel 1008 machine rolled round steel
1) Suitable for making circular saws, general five bar stamping molds, complex shaped cold stamping tools, and forming rollers
2) Suitable for cold working molds such as precision punching, cold forging, cold extrusion, deep drawing molds, and cold heading molds
3) Suitable for deep drawing forming molds, shear molds, and forming rollers
4) Suitable for thin plates with a thickness of ≤ 2mm, high-efficiency blanking dies, punching dies, and stamping dies
5) Suitable for various sharp scissors, inlays, and grade gauges
6) Suitable for thread rolling molds and resistant sliding blocks
7) Suitable for cold extrusion forming molds, deep drawing molds, and stainless steel alloy 316 molds
8) Suitable for high hardness punching molds.
9) Suitable for hot work trimming molds, circular rollers, transformer silicon molybdenum stamping molds, steel pipe forming molds, special forming rollers, screw head molds, etc.
10) Suitable for thermosetting resin molding molds
11) Suitable for wear-resistant plastic molds, etc
12) Suitable for producing thermosetting plastic molding molds with high precision and long lifespan.
Link to this article：What is SLD steel? What are the application ranges of SLD steel?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks！^^