Q345qd steel plate is a type with relatively high corrosion resistance and rust resistance, and it is at a relatively high level among various steel plates. Because the production is more exquisite, the procedure is more complicated, and it has outstanding effects in various compression and corrosion resistance properties. Generally, the biggest feature is resistance to abrasion. The production process is carried out in accordance with certain procedures, and it has good performance, complete performance is relatively perfect, and the program structure is also relatively complex, so it is an outstanding steel material. Generally, the process roads such as the refined material entering the furnace-tempering (converter, electric furnace-microalloying treatment-argon blowing-LF essence-low superheat continuous casting (feeding rare earth wire)-controlled rolling and controlled cooling are used. During the exercise, the scrap is followed by The charge is added to the furnace together and exercised according to the conventional process. After the steel is tapped, it participates in deoxidizers and alloys. After the molten steel is treated by argon blowing, it is cast immediately. After the argon blowing, the molten steel is cast into slabs by the continuous casting machine. Participate in rare earth elements, get purified, and greatly reduce the content of inclusions.
q345qd steel plate grades: 05CuPCrNi-A, 09CuPCrNi-A, SPA-H, B480GNQR, Q400NQR1, Q450NQR1, Q550NQR1, Q700NQR1, Q235NH, Q295NH, Q355NH, Q460NH, Q295GNHL, Q345GNHL, Q460GNHL, Corten-A, COR- B460NQ, Q500NQ, NMIE0921, NM360, NM400 Q450NQR1 Weathering steel / Baked board steel / Atmospheric corrosion resistant steel / Container board
It has high wear resistance and good impact performance. It can be cut, twisted, welded, etc., and can be connected with other structures by welding, plug welding, bolt connection, etc., which is time-saving and convenient in the repair site process It is widely used in metallurgy, cement, electric power, glass, mining, building materials, brick and tile industries. Compared with other materials, it has a high cost performance and has been favored by more and more industries and manufacturers.
- For requirements, please refer to the steel mill’s warranty. The warranty requires the supplier to provide the original with the steel mill’s red badge as far as possible to avoid merchants from filling the quality with inferior products. The common raw materials of genuine weathering steel are Baosteel or Shougang, Hebei Iron and Steel’s 09cupcrnia, B480GNQR, etc. The general raw materials of hot-rolled steel plates are Q235B, SPHC, etc.
- Provide samples to a professional third-party testing agency to test whether the metal composition matches the warranty certificate-this method can be used at any stage of long rust.
- In the first stage of long rusting of steel plates (1-3 months outdoors), genuine weathering steel begins to grow small rust spots. Generally, the rust spots of steel plates are relatively loose, and some of the rust treatments are poor and even rust peeling occurs;
- The second stage of long rusting of steel plate (4-8 months outdoors), genuine weathering steel has less rust water and smaller rust points; general steel plate has more rust water, and rust points are larger and thinner; general steel plate rust Pillars and tear marks are serious, and there are signs of blackening at the bottom of the workpiece;
- The third stage of long rusting of steel plate (more than 8 months outdoors), the genuine weathering steel has a clear and fine rust core layer, and the rust points are tightly adhered to form a protective layer, and the rust will not drop by hand rubbing; the general steel plate loses rust amount More, even the whole piece of rust peels off and the rust wears. Genuine weathering steel tends to be reddish brown, while general steel plates tend to be dark black.